7 Grinding Requirements For Major Parts Of Concrete Tile Machine
1. Performance of CAM material of grinding head spindle and grinding head shaft should not be below 45 steel requirements in GB/T699. And the tempering treatment for terrazzo tile machine is also needed.
2. Material performance for grinding head gear of concrete tile machine should not be below 45 steel requiremented in GB/T699. Besides, tempering treatment should process quenching accordingly, and the tempering hardness is HB217 ~ HB255, with quenching hardness of HRC45 ~ HRC52.
3. Frame of plane tolerance of cement tiles machine is about 0.2 MM per square of workbench face.
4. Shaft section of grinding head spindle axis is with common axis bearing position, and the run-out tolerance level of radial circular should not be lower than that of GB/T1184.
5. The shaft axis of components segment in grinding head transmission set is not lower than GB/T1184, and run-out tolerance level for radial circular of inner hole axis in common axis bearing position should also be higher than GB/T1184.
6. The grinding head bearing has two bearing hole, and alignment tolerance grade of floor tiles making machine should not be lower than that of GB/T1184.
7. Grinding head energizing is with idling individually, and the interlocking tiles machine operation should be smoothly, with no vibration, no abnormal noise, idling. End cover surface temperature of grinding head bearing is not more than 40k.